Changes in Life, Location, and Focus

Wow, it has been a long time since I last wrote here. Since then, there have been many changes in my life. The biggest of which is I got married!


While still in the Marine Corps, I went to Thailand on an exercise. While there, I ended up meeting the woman of my dreams. After dating for a couple of years, I decided that I should marry her. Luckily, she agreed with me about the marriage part! Getting a Visa for me to stay in Thailand was easier than getting a Visa for her to stay in the United States. So once I retired from the Marine Corps, I packed up my stuff and moved to Thailand, and started a new chapter in my life.


With these changes in my life, comes a change in focus for this blog. While I will still talk about the places I see here in Thailand and the interesting food I find, I will also be writing some guides, reviews, and other articles about technology and gaming on the PC. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fixing an Over Heating Android TV Box

Setting up Plex to work with a Panasonic Viera HDTV and Kodi Comparisons

Kodi and the Disappearing Text - Tweaking Kodi to display English and non-Latin characters together